Connect with Me!

Conversations - My books, my rules

Friday, July 01, 2016 Geraldine 0 Comments


Hey everyone! This week's Conversations topic is...
What are do’s and don’ts for someone who wants to borrow your books?

Books are my life. I love them to bits. I am honestly so obsessive with who gets to read my books. Only people who take really good care of them, will get to read my books. Below is the interview process that people generally go through, before I even consider letting them borrow my book!

Do you solemnly swear to...
1. Make sure that the spine doesn't crease
2. Never dog-ear the book
3. Never draw/highlight in said book
4. Return said book within a month
5. Never spill food on said book
6. Let me know what you think about the book
7. Love said book as if it were your baby/car/something that you treasure as much as your own life

If you can answer yes to all of the above....yes, you may borrow (insert book's title) for the maximum period of a month. And if you take good enough care of that book....I'll consider letting you on my list of people who can borrow books from me.

Are you as fussy about book borrowing as me? Or are you a lot more chill? Let me know in the comments below! And of course, link up if you've got a post about this! :)

Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine


Enjoyed reading this? You should definitely follow me to get more updates! 

You Might Also Like