Connect with Me!

The Sunday Post - (19/52) in 2016

Sunday, May 15, 2016 Geraldine 0 Comments


The Sunday Post is a meme that Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news and other important life things, alongside bookish things! This week is Week 19 out of our 52 weeks in a year, and it spans from May 8th, 2016 to May 15th, 2016. 

Books I’ve Read/Am Reading:

I'm not really reading right now... >.< 
I keep reading and putting books down, and never getting back to them o_O 
I NEED TO FOCUS. 

Posts on Corralling Books This Week 

Awesome Posts I've Read This Week

I really enjoyed these posts...hopefully you do too! Some of these were probably published longer than a week ago... BUT OH WELL. Show these posts some love!

Briana and Krysta talk about Why 'Classics' isn't really a genre  and also If Classics are really timeless
Lucie talks about her favourite things in books
Molly talks bookstagram! 

...I honestly need to be more on-top of saving posts xD 

What I got up to this week:

School

School has been pretty good. Very chill. But I know it's going to get very hectic - so I've been preparing in advance. 
I finally got the marks back for another midsemester exam - 18/30 this time. Very annoyed with myself, so I've also been studying a lot harder, because I need to average a certain grade to get into medicine - and I'm falling short right now. I also got another assignment back - 19/30. Although these are second year subjects (I'm only in first year right now). I really need to maintain a good GPA. So yep, I'm strapping down, and I will be studying hard! 

Work

Work has been a lot better! I was on the shop floor a lot more (instead of being at the till) at work this week - I'm feeling a lot more confident whenever people ask me where x, y and z are in the store. However, apparently I missed a shift today?? I had no idea, but apparently I did - I'm checking it out when I have my next shift, because ahhh this is the first time I've made the mistake - and I don't want to make it again! :/ 

Life/Social

haven't really been too social this week - had lots of work and school to deal with! School is getting a bit stressful, because lots of assignments will be due soon, and I've been getting a lot of shifts at work as well, so I'm doing my best to juggle that around right now. 

I also started bookstagram woo! :D It's been on my mind for the past month or so now...and I finally made the leap! I took a couple of photos today, and I'll be uploading them soon! :) 
Here's the link to my bookstagram! You can also find it at the bottom of the post now, and also at the bottom of every page! I still need to work on updating it on my sidebar though...

TV shows/Movies I Watched

HAHAHA I kept up with rewatching The Mentalist - I think I rewatched all of Season 3 this week...? Whoops xD 

tl;dr 

I've been really distracted and probably need to focus a bit more xD 


How was your week? Let me know in the comments below! Also let me know if you have any bookstagram account recs - I NEED PEOPLE TO FOLLOW! :D 

Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine



Enjoyed reading this? You should definitely follow me to get more updates! 

You Might Also Like