Connect with Me!

Hiatus

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 Geraldine 0 Comments

Hi everyone~! :) 

Short post today, to let you all know that I'm going on hiatus again. I've just gotten my work timetable, and combined with my upcoming finals, I really need to focus on my life at the moment, and making sure that I can get through the next three weeks, and still be a healthy, living person.

There will still be posts, especially Conversation posts, but I likely will not be commenting on anyones' blogs nor commenting on mine

Just letting you all know that I still love you all, it's just that I need some time away for now, just to balance everything out. You will definitely see me spamming your blogs, or actively messaging you on Twitter, and just being active in general, until you're sick of it in three weeks time, I promise! 

Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine


Enjoyed reading this? You should definitely follow me to get more updates! 

You Might Also Like