Connect with Me!

The Dragon Loyalty Award

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 Geraldine 0 Comments


Woo, I was nominated to do this awesome tag by three people! 
  1. Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
  2. TT @ Intro to Blurb
  3. Joey @ thoughts and afterthoughts
Thanks for the tag, guys! 
So, the way this tag works is that you have to try and guess which four or five of the facts I've written below are true
  1. I went to Nepal for a hiking trip in 2014
  2. I'm a ChaTime addict - I always get my bubble tea there!
  3. My favourite book series is Harry Potter
  4. I started my Twitter account this year
  5. I'm trying to learn French via Duolingo
  6. My favourite genre of TV shows/movies is drama
  7. I love Taylor Swift's 1989, but didn't like most of her songs before that album! 
  8. I utterly adore Cassandra Clare's books
  9. My favourite book genre is contemporary
So...which one is true? GUESS AND FIND OUT :) May the odds be ever in your favour! :)  

Additional side note - if I'm not replying to your comments, etc. for a while - I'm really sorry - I'm going to be on a mini hiatus for a week (maybe shorter...depends on how stressed I get) - I've got a couple of assignments and tests due, as well as trying to frantically catch up with NaNo). I'll still be posting content and working with Joan to give you all quality discussions via Conversations, but I probably won't be actively blogging! SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL <3 I'll reply back and love you all with words, confetti and hearts when I come baaack! :) 

Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine



Enjoyed reading this? You should definitely follow me to get more updates! 

You Might Also Like