Connect with Me!

This or That Book Tag!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 Geraldine 0 Comments


I was recently tagged by Joey @ thoughts and afterthoughts, as well as TT @ Intro to Blurb to do the This or That Book Tag! Check out their responses - and their blogs, because they're pretty cool people~ 

Reading on the couch or on the bed? 

BED. Hands down, no question about it. I can spread out, roll around when I get uncomfortable, and I can just put down the book next to me and sleep, once I'm tired! 

Male main character or female main character? 

I don't mind, but perhaps female character if I had to choose. Mainly because I can relate more, and from my reading history, most of the books I've read have a female main character! :) 

Sweet or salty snacks when reading? 

Not too sure...but I think salty? Sweet snacks just make me feel guilty, when I eat them (I'm super aware of the calories I'm consuming) whereas when I eat chips, I just eat. Though that might just be because chips are super addictive! 

Trilogies or quartets? 

Neither? I prefer standalones, I think. But if I had to pick...trilogies. I'm just more familiar with them! 

First person point of view or third person point of view?

Third person point of view. I used to think first-person was awesome, but nowadays, I feel like I get too much of a character, if that makes sense, and it suffocates me, and I get super tired of that character. 

Reading at night or in the morning?

HAHAHAHA This is an impossible question for me right now. I'm going to say reading at night because young Geraldine used to read for hours before she slept. Nowadays, I actually do both because the commute to and from university is really long (about an hour and a half one way?) and I manage to read a book a day if I read on the public transport! :D 

Libraries or bookstores?

DAMN, for what though? For book variety, definitely bookstores. For free books (of sorts), definitely libraries. I'm going to say libraries, because I've actually been frequenting them a lot recently, and I've discovered amazing functions (such as the ability to request the library to buy certain books - so cool!! :D ) 

Black book covers or white book covers? 

What about neither? I don't quite like monochromatic book covers, to be honest. But if I had to pick...white. So that it reflects heat and my books don't get too hot and suffer xD 
Character driven or plot driven stories?
EASY. My answer is always character-driven stories. 

My own question: To tag or not to tag? 

I don't think I'll tag anyone specific this time...but if you really like this tag - please feel free to join!! :D 


Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine



Enjoyed reading this? You should definitely follow me to get more updates! 

You Might Also Like