The Valentine's Day Book Tag
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! :D I hope you guys are having a good day - regardless of if you have a date or if you're gonna just be a single cucumber like mee <3 Anyway, Tina @ Tina the Bookworm tagged me in the Valentine's Day Book Tag, and seeing as today IS Valentine's Day, and I have no date to go on... enjoy my bookish feels~! :)
1. Stand Alone Book you love
Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky! Charlie is one of my favourite characters ever, and whilst the story seems a little bland at times, it is a great coming-of-age novel that I REALLY loved!
2. Dystopian Book you Love
I don't really read many dystopias! Not anymore at least...I'll just go with The Hunger Games...it's generic I KNOW, but I honestly can't think of another one right now :/
3. A book that you love but no one else talks about.
I read Deceptive Cadence by Katie Hamstead recently...and it's a book that I haven't been able to stop thinking about since! I'll be posting a review of this book on Tuesday...so keep tuned! It also fits the romanticness of this day - it's a YA Contemporary romance novel! :)
4. Favorite Book Couple
JAMES AND LILY POTTER. If you know me really well, you;d know that I pretty much only ever read fanfiction of that couple <3
5. Book that other people love but you haven't gotten around to read
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - sorry Tina, I'm going to be taking your answer here! I honestly don't know any other book that's been hyped as much as ACOTAR - I have yet to read it though!
6. A book with pink on the cover
The Princess Diaries, by Meg Cabot <3
7. A book with red on the Cover
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall...I haven't read it yet, but it sounds gorgeous <3
8. You're given a box of chocolates. What fictional boyfriend/ or girlfriend would have given them to you?
Heh. I'm going to say Jem Carstairs...because Jem would totally do something that sweet! <3
9. You are Single on Valentines Day. What Book would you read? What Tv show would you watch? What Movie would you watch?
LOL IF. I am single, AHAHA xD I'm reading 100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen right now! And I have plans to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower with my sister later on in the day :)
10. You are in a book store, and all of a sudden you get shot with an arrow by Cupid. What new release will you love?
LADY MIDNIGHT, LADY MIDNIGHT, LADY MIDNIGHT! I am, as Xan @ twirling pages puts it (in a very affectionate way, of course!), Cassandra Clare trash xD
11. Spread the Love Who do you tag?Mmmm it's always so hard to tag people! :/ I think I'll tag:
1) Sophie @ Sailing Through Books
2) Inah @ The Bibliophile Confessions
and 3) Sierra @ The Nerdgirl Review
plus anyone else who hasn't done this tag yet! It's Valentine's Day people...let's get into the spirit~ <3
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!
You are all loved, and don't you forget that <3