Connect with Me!

Love-A-Thon | Mini Challenge #3 Book Spine Poetry

Monday, February 22, 2016 Geraldine 0 Comments



The 2016 Love-A-Thon is hosted by Alexa @ Alexa Loves BooksCee @ The Novel Hermit, Hazel @ Stay Bookish and Mel @ The Daily Prophecy! The aim is to spread love and positivity in the blogging community over the weekend, and I am so excited to be a part of this for the first time! 

Book spine poetry is an activity where you take the words from book spines and make poetry out of it! 
It's gonna be a challenge...but I'll try! Let me know what you think of my poem down below! 

Heartless Thief (of my) Fiery Heart, Just Listen.
The Marvels (of) Modern Romance,
(That in) Just One Day, We Are The Ants, 
Lost (in this) Love That Split The World.
Starcrossed (lover), 
If I Stay, (your) Bewitching Sirensong (would) Shatter Me,
Splintered, 
Untamed.
Whisper to Me, (give me) A Cure for Madness, (this) Mad, Wicked Folly.
(Let me be) Over You (and) Born Anew. 

Elsewhere, Across the Universe, (there is) The Future of Us
(But) We Were Liars, (and) Every Last Word Fractured The Course of True Love. 

If I Could Turn Back Time,
(Show you) Me Before You
This Is What Happy Looks Like; 
(Not) Fear, Lies (and) Hunger,
(but) Legend - A Thousand Nights (of) "PS. I Love You"

If you click on the various parts of the poem, it'll link you to all the different Goodreads pages for the books mentioned! I've included a collage of the photos here for you, anyway! :) Have fun finding new books - and let me know what you think of the poem!





Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine



Enjoyed reading this? You should definitely follow me to get more updates! 

You Might Also Like