Connect with Me!

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 Geraldine Lee 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the  Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year.
I'm gonna change it to five...because I've taken some time off, and haven't really been looking at books too much :S 
  1. The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare - I've been meaning to get this book for a year and a half now, but I never seem to find the time to get it....
  2. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - One of my favourite books of this year, I would love to have my own copy of it, instead of having to borrow it from my friend
  3. Dare To Be a Champion by Lee Chong Wei - I love badminton, and I come from Malaysia. Lee Chong Wei's story has always intrigued me, but it's been really hard tracking down this book... :(
  4. Origin by Jessica Khoury - been on my TBR list for ages!
  5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman - so many people have recommended this book!
  6. Any Stephanie Perkins book - I loved Anna and the French Kiss, and would love to have a copy! Haven't read Lola and the Boy Next Door or any of Perkin's other novels, so it would also be cool to have one of them to read!
  7. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai - Wanted it since the day it came out, but I've been caught up in my final year of schooling... Now that my senior year is over, hopefully I can get a copy to read!
  8. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I've been hearing lots of good things about Rainbow Rowell. I tried reading Fangirl and it didn't appeal to me, so hopefully I can try Eleanor and Park and be blown away!
  9. The  Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold - the premise sounds amazing - fingers crossed for a copy of it to peruse!
  10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - My friend keeps saying that it's a great book, but she hasn't been able to lend me it....I'm hoping for a physical copy of my own to read at this stage!
What are your top ten books that you hope Santa will leave this year? Link me to your response or let me know in the comments below!

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine

You Might Also Like