Connect with Me!

Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 Geraldine Lee 0 Comments


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015! 

I haven't actually read many books published in 2015...I don't think I even read 10 to be honest, that's how big my reading slump was, so this list is about the top 5 books I read in 2015. 
  1. The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo - It frustrated me a lot at the start, but after, I really enjoyed the sense of closure that this book brought. Plus, it involves music, Vivaldi and Venice ^_^
  2. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde - Whilst it is a play, it was immensely enjoyable to read. 
  3. Binge by Tyler Oakley - This book was full of laughs and I really enjoyed how infectious Tyler's enthusiasm is! 
  4. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - This book was really emotionally charged for me, and I liked how it didn't preach a particular political viewpoint.
  5. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey - I didn't really understand this novel at first, but it got to be more interesting. 
What do you think? What were your top reads of 2015? Let me know in the comments below! 

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine


You Might Also Like