Connect with Me!

One Lovely Blog Award~

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 Geraldine 0 Comments


I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Zhana over at Confessions of an Addict! I'm so excited because this is the first time I've ever been nominated for something like this, and I'd like to thank Zhana for nominating me and making me feel more at home with the blogging community :)

Anyway, here are the rules!

The Rules:

- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules 
- Give seven facts about yourself!
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them!
- Display the award button on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.


Nominations!

I don't actually have many, because I'm new to the blogging community, but here are are my top 5 :) 

Paperback Princess - I only recently started following you, but I love your posts! You are goals for me, with what I want to achieve in my blog. 
Gone with the Words- Your posts are great! I especially love your Thursday Tracks meme :) 
A Daily Rhythm - I love your memes! They're always really well thought out, and it's a pleasure participating in them!
Confessions of an Addict - You've made me feel so welcome in the blogging community - you're one lovely blogger! <3
Writer of Wrongs - You read tonnes of books that I also read, and your reviews are great. They help me decide what to read next :) 

Seven Random Facts About Myself!

  1. I love reading! Especially young adult books, or books about China and women, anything that relates to me. 
  2. TV shows are my life. I prefer watching TV shows, because the energy required to watch a movie exhausts me xD TV shows I'm currently watching include: Castle, Bones; New Girl, 2 Broke Girls and 
  3. I recently graduated! I finished my final exams in November, and I'm waiting for my final results in January - lots of time to blog in the meantime! :D 
  4. I'm hoping to study Medicine at university next year :) It's something that I've wanted to do for the past five years, so fingers crossed that I'll have the grades for it! 
  5. I also like painting and drawing in my spare time. I'm not great at it or anything, but I like how I can create something that I will look back upon in a couple of years, and admire. 
  6. I try to maintain a positive outlook on life. Seeing the glass as half-full, as such :) 
  7. I keep a journal. I'm really all about the nostalgia, so I have this 4-year journal, where each page for a day of the year, is sectioned into four parts for four years, like below. That way, I can look back on what happened that day on each year. 
I totally understand if you guys don't want to repost this :) I just wanted to acknowledge all of you guys, who have made blogging an enjoyable activity for me again!

Keep reading and loving books!
Geraldine

You Might Also Like