Connect with Me!

Musing Mondays - Books I'm hoping to get for Christmas

Monday, December 14, 2015 Geraldine 0 Comments


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of a couple of prompts to answer. It's hosted by Jenn at The Daily Rhythm!

I'm currently reading...
Inked by Eric Smith. I signed up for a blog tour, via YA Book Bound, and whilst it was a rocky start, I'm really coming to enjoy this book! I'll be uploading a review as part of the blog tour on January 18th - don't miss it! 

What books are you hoping to get for Christmas (whether as gifts, or ones you'll purchase yourself)?
This is kinda tricky for me, there are a couple of books that I wanna get! I've really been wanting to get the Study series by Maria V. Snyder in a paper copy though. The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare is also another book I want, to complete my collection of Clare's books. There's just an endless list of books, really.... xD 


What about you? Let me know your answers to the prompts above in the comments below! :) 

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine

You Might Also Like