Connect with Me!

Dashing Through the Snow Book Tag

Thursday, December 24, 2015 Geraldine 0 Comments


Thank you to the lovely Zhana over at Confessions of an Addict for nominating me and spreading the Christmas spirit! This is such a great tag - these questions are really great! Thanks of course, goes to Astra at A Stranger's Guide to Novels for creating this tag in the first place! Without any further ado...here is the tag! 


1. Name a book you woukd like to see under the Christmas tree
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. I don't really know why...but recently, this book has kinda become like a siren call...impossible to resist! 

2. Name a book you'll be reading during the Christmas season
It's not very Chrismassy, but I'm actually reading a book called "Slow Boat To China and Other Stories". It's non-fiction, but it's about my roots, so yeah haha, I'm diving into a book of comfort and familiarity this Christmas season! 

3. Name your favorite Christmas movie
...I don't really watch Christmas movies! Maybe Bridget Jones's Diary? 

4. Do you like snow?
YES OMG. I experienced snow for the first time on this very day (Christmas Eve) a whole year ago, in Nepal. It was just stunning. I made my first snowman and everything! Freezing, and a bit hard to walk around, but it was just one of the best moments in my life. 

5. Name a character you would like to spend your Christmas day with.
HAHAHAHAHA
Nice.
Forcing me to choose??
Okay... if I had to pick just one...I think Neville Longbottom. He'd be the perfect Christmas date, being really sweet, showing me cool Herbology things to do with Christmas... I dunno, that sounds nice to me :) 


6. To give or receive
I actually prefer receiving presents. Giving presents involves so much pressure for me... I always worry about getting them the right gift. And I can never give gift cards too - when I was younger, someone made an offhand comment about how impersonal they are, and that comment has stuck with me ever since >.< 

7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
My own place. 
*cue laughter*
It's fictional for now...but hopefully, in the next five years, I can have my own place to spend Christmas in. 

8. Fondest Christmas memory?
Except for this year, my whole extended family on my dad's side gather at a hotel to have a Christmas brunch. I'm not particularly close with that side of the family, but yeah, this is the one time I really see them every year, so I get a chance to catch up with my cousins. 

9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times fast in a row (pronouncing it correctly)?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-Christmastree-
YES! :) 

In the Christmas spirit (It's Christmas Eve, y'all!) I'd like to nominate Lilivette over at Reading Against Time for this tag! 
If you wanna join in the Christmas spirit as well, feel free to take part in this book tag!

Merry Christmas (a day early)!

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine

You Might Also Like