September 17: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List
This list won't necessarily incorporate new books released out in the Fall (or where I live, in Spring), but more books that I most definitely need to read! Lists, lists, lists! Enjoy this list, and add more books to your TBR list (though your list is also probably overflowing!).
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Despite my being a hard-core fan of Stephanie Perkin's Anna and the French Kiss, I STILL haven't read Lola and the Boy Next Door!
- The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead- I love the Bloodlines series, and need to read this book! Sydney is such an interesting character, and don't get me started on Adrian.... :D Can't wait till I can read it!
- Who-ology by Cavan Scott- Oh my Lord, I'm saving so hard for this beautiful 300+ paged book! Doctor Who.... I want this book!!!
- XVI by Julia Karr- This sounds like YA dystopian; a favourite of mine! And plus, I need to read an 'X' book for the A-Z reading challenge~
- Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin- I read Game of Thrones a couple of weeks ago, and I still am hungering to find out more, thanks to that exciting ending with the dragons!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer- My friend has been raving about this book, saying it's a such a good take on fairytales, etc. NEED TO READ.
- Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder- I absolutely loved the first book, Touch of Power, but thanks to commitments, I've forgotten it, and have only recently remembered it!
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson- This book has been reviewed very favourably with Anna and the French Kiss~
- Dead Silence- I had thought that Kimberly Derting had finished her Body Finder series, but apparently not! I enjoyed the first three books, and this book is definitely on my TBR list!
- The Bling Ring by Nancy Jo Sales- The movie has Emma Watson in it~ Plus, it sounds interesting, and something I think will appeal to me very nicely.
Any books you're looking forward to reading? Comment below! I plan to read a bunch of books this spring (or fall, as people in Northern Hemisphere may say).
Keep reading and loving books,