Connect with Me!

September 17: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 Geraldine 1 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

This list won't necessarily incorporate new books released out in the Fall (or where I live, in Spring), but more books that I most definitely need to read! Lists, lists, lists! Enjoy this list, and add more books to  your TBR list (though your list is also probably overflowing!).

  1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Despite my being a hard-core fan of Stephanie Perkin's Anna and the French Kiss, I STILL haven't read Lola and the Boy Next Door!
  2. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead- I love the Bloodlines series, and need to read this book! Sydney is such an interesting character, and don't get me started on Adrian.... :D Can't wait till I can read it!
  3. Who-ology by Cavan Scott- Oh my Lord, I'm saving so hard for this beautiful 300+ paged book! Doctor Who.... I want this book!!!
  4. XVI by Julia Karr- This sounds like YA dystopian; a favourite of mine! And plus, I need to read an 'X' book for the A-Z reading challenge~
  5. Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin- I read Game of Thrones a couple of weeks ago, and I still am hungering to find out more, thanks to that exciting ending with the dragons!
  6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer- My friend has been raving about this book, saying it's a such a good take on fairytales, etc. NEED TO READ.
  7. Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder- I absolutely loved the first book, Touch of Power, but thanks to commitments, I've forgotten it, and have only recently remembered it!
  8. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson- This book has been reviewed very favourably with Anna and the French Kiss~
  9. Dead Silence- I had thought that Kimberly Derting had finished her Body Finder series, but apparently not! I enjoyed the first three books, and this book is definitely on my TBR list!
  10. The Bling Ring by Nancy Jo Sales- The movie has Emma Watson in it~ Plus, it sounds interesting, and something I think will appeal to me very nicely. 
Any books you're looking forward to reading? Comment below! I plan to read a bunch of books this spring (or fall, as people in Northern Hemisphere may say).

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine


You Might Also Like