Connect with Me!

September 10: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 Geraldine 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a movie adapted from a book, will never be as good as the book itself." 

Jane Austen has spoken! And what a universal truth it is, indeed! However, today, this list is based on if movies would be as good as books, if they would just live up to our expectations for once! Without further ado, here is the list!
  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare- Well, the whole Infernal Devices series, really, and not just Clockwork Angel. Everything would be perfect, especially the CASTING. Astrid Berges-Frisbee will play Tessa, and Nicholas Hoult, Will Herondale~ There are rumours that it will be a movie, but ehh, it's on this list anyway。
  2. Mozart's Sister by Nancy Moser- I feel like this was a really touching story, and I'd love to see it acted out on screen. I could kinda see it as one of those classic-esque movies...
  3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Anna, Anna, Anna. Always on my list. I wanna see this book made into the movie, purely so I can get excited over the casting choices~
  4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead- I know that there is a Vampire Academy movie coming out, but I prefer Bloodlines so much more! Mainly because I can relate to Sydney so much more, and after all, who wouldn't want more Adrian?
  5. Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore - Though the first movie wasn't all that great, I'd love for there to be more movies~ 
  6. The Selection by Kiera Cass- A mashup of the Hunger Games and a beauty pageant, I didn't think that this book was that amazing, but I reckon a movie would be so interesting, since there would be the actual dresses and the actual prince, etc. 
  7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - I know that there has been a couple movie adaptions of this, but I really want another one, with actors and actresses that I know, who weren't around when the last movie came out.
  8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- I loved the concept of this book, but I really couldn't imagine anyone playing Celaena. I'd love to see the casting for Celaena :)
That's all I can think of! I haven't posted in a while, I know, I apologize. It's not even that I was busy. I JUST FORGOT. Who does that? Anyway, if you have any other ideas, feel free to pop them below~

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine

You Might Also Like