Connect with Me!

Character Interview with Chloe Smart from the Oracle of Delphi series!

Thursday, August 01, 2013 Geraldine 0 Comments



Hi there, Pythia! You’re live on the Olympus Herald.
Oh, just call me Chloe, Pythia sounds so formal!
So, first off, to anyone who doesn’t know you, how would you describe yourself?
Hmm. Well I'm a bit an interrogator (I ask a lot of questions) and sometimes I speak when it would be so much better for me if I kept quiet. I love my family and my friends and I would give my life to save theirs in a heartbeat. I've always loved history, but now that I'm drowning in it, I kind of wish my best subject in school had been math.

Before your adventures, you were pretty much just an ordinary girl. Do you think you’ve changed since then?
Definitely. I mean, I had no choice. I had to accept this life. I had to accept this fate. That meant becoming a different person. A better person. *smiles*  I'm glad this is my life now.

How did you cope with the bullying before you met Strafford, Ace, and everyone else?
I didn't really. I wasn't equipped to. But I couldn't help my hallucinations...or the results of them. At least I know why now.

If you weren’t a mortal, what would you be? Would you be a demigod? And if so, the daughter of who?
That's an easy question. I actually despise the gods and thank the Fates everyday that I'm not one of their kids. So if I had to choose, I'd probably be a satyr. At least they're cute and have cool names.

Do you think you could cope with the pressures of being a demigod?
If I can be the Oracle, I could be a demigod. But then again, the way the gods treat their children disgusts me. Parents should love and take care of their kids, not use and manipulate them. *sighs* This is just a really sensitive subject for me, but you already know that.

Now, I know you probably have to dash, but one last question. How would you describe the relationship between you and Strafford?
*grins* Hot and hotter! But honestly, Strafford isn't just gorgeous, he's sweet and has a huge heart, despite what he says. I love him and trust him with my life. We don't just belong together. We're eternal.

It’s been so good having you, Chloe, here! Ladies and gentlemen, the Oracle Pythia!

Interested in more about Chloe? Read more about her adventures, starting with the Prophecy of the Most Beautiful!

You Might Also Like