Connect with Me!

June 18: Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books At the Top of my Summer TBR List

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 Geraldine 14 Comments


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Books at the Top of My Summer TBR List

I have work to do, usually. So the only way I find out about new books, is through procrastination on this blog... Nevertheless I procrastinate, quite a lot, so there will be a few books on this list. When you look up'Summer 2013' on Google, it pings back with a result saying that summer starts on June 21, and ends on September 21st. So I'll be using this period of time! Mainly because I have so many books I want to read coming out in September... Read on, and feel free to add more!
  1. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake- I'd read Anna Dressed in Blood, and it kinda hooked me in, but I didn't fully love it. I wanna read this book, mainly because it's on one of my favourite topics, Greek mythology, and because I wanna see if Kendare Blake can surpass the standard of writing she had with Anna Dressed in Blood and its sequel, Girl of Nightmares, I think it was called.
  2. Isla and the Happily Ever After- This means I should probably finish reading Lola and the Boy Next Door, if I want to finish the Anna and The French Kiss series. I just want to know how everything ends, and I want to read more of Etienne St. Clair! September 17th, I can't wait for you!
  3. Crown of Midnight- Eek! It's the sequel to the amazing Throne of Glass! It comes out in August, and I can't wait! I've been waiting for so long. The agony, the feels!
  4. Ink by Amanda Sun- It sounds so good!!! Japan, intrigue and ancient gods!!! Exciting!
  5. 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson- This book is one that I think I'll have fun reading! Who hasn't felt down about themseles many many times, because of the people that surround them? I'll be picking this book up, thank you very much!
That's all I have right now, thinking them up on the spot! What about you? Add to this list and let me know! I WANT MORE BOOKS TO READ!!! As if I haven't got enough already >.<

Keep reading and loving books,

Geraldine

You Might Also Like