Connect with Me!

May 28: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie: Top Ten Books I Have Loved But Never Done A Review for

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 Geraldine 4 Comments


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Books Dealing With Tough Subjects.

Since today is a Freebie, and I get to pick whatever I want, I've decided on a past topic 'Top Ten Books I Have Loved But Never Done A Review for'. I just can't think of a topic to write on, and I have so many books I can write up on this list, since I only started blogging 5 months ago... Without firther ado, here is the list!
  1. Harry Potter- A review just would not contain my feelings about this book series. It's just too good~
  2. Anne of Green Gables- I have no idea why I haven't written a review on this book series either... It's wonderful and I absolutely love it, but it's never occurred to me to write a review on it. Probably something I should do!
  3. The Hunger Games- This book (yeah, not the entire series; Mockingjay lacked heart) was really good. So, I'll do a little mini review here! The concept I liked, because, after all, it's a distorted future where everything is different to what we know it as normal! Then there's all the little innuendos to past times, like the Roman era, etc., which made it a really good piece of literature. 
  4. Pride and Prejudice- I just think this book would be a bit hard to do a review for. I would probably go too in-depth and all English literature on it, and eventually hate it :'(
  5. Percy Jackson- This series is on my 'read-again' list. My friend started reading it a couple of weeks ago, and when she looked to me to discuss about it, I kinda forgot half the plot.... I definitely need to reread this series and write a review for it, so I'll remember what it's about!
Also, there's a bunch of books I've read in the past few weeks, that were really good, and I haven't had the time to review. An example would be 'The Selection' and 'The Elite', by Kiera Cass.

Keep reading and loving books,
Geraldine

You Might Also Like