Connect with Me!

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 Geraldine 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Books Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.
  1. Will Herondale- I'm still in my bout of wonder from Clockwork Princess (I solemnly swear to post a review of it soon~) and as a result of that, I find myself infatuated with Will Herondale. His snarkiness,  dedication and passion are just a few of the qualities I truly love about this character.
  2. Jem Carstairs- Another one of my crushes in Clockwork Princess! I mean, he's from China, what more can be said? I love how he speaks in Chinese occasionally, and he plays the violin! He is pretty much my male counterpart, but he's a calm person, unlike me...
  3. Gideon Lightwood- Last of the Clockwork Princess crushes, I swear! The scone scene from that book really cemented my love for this character~ It was comical! He's willing to risk and lose so much for Sophie, and it's just so... *faints*
  4. Adrian Ivashkov- No explanation is needed, he's just amazingly flawless. If you don't agree; read all of the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines novels all over again. 
  5. Gilbert Blythe- I don't know why I like Gilbert.... I REALLY DON'T!!! Maybe I love him because he's just Gilbert. Though it could be because I really like how he never gave up on Anne... 
  6. Fitzwilliam Darcy- He may look tough and mean on the outside,  but as Pride and Prejudice has proven, he's really quite a softie at heart. He wants the best for Elizabeth, and would do anything for her happiness... *swoon*
  7. Etienne St. Clair- He has his flaws, but those flaws are what makes him so crush-worthy! I love how he's so friendly too, to everyone. 
  8.  Percy Jackson- Actually, he's not a guy I would crush on... But he's most definitely adorable~ 
Huh. I swear I had more fictional crushes than just these 8...

Keep reading and loving books,

Geraldine 


You Might Also Like