Connect with Me!

Top Ten Tuesday- Top Ten Favourite Romances

Friday, February 15, 2013 Geraldine Lee 0 Comments

What I most definitely wanted
 for Valetine's Day
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Favourite Romances.

This Top Ten Tuesday post is a little late; due to the fact I've been camping the whole week! At the time that this post was supposed to be posted (i.e. Tuesday 12th), Valentine's Day was approaching. Now Valentine's Day is over and the romance is gone... But who cares? I still have my favourite romances, and I'm going to post all of them out here!

  1. Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe- I love how Gilbert has pretty much stuck with Anne all the time, never giving up on her. I love how he loves her for her, and how he is always there for her... You know what I'm talking about! 
  2. Sydney Sage and Adrian Ivashkov- Haha, I love the banter between these two!!! Sydney is always so startled or annoyed by Adrian! Guess what too? As you would have heard about in my review of The Indigo Spell, there's even more banter between them!!!! 
  3. Anna Oliphant and Ettiene St. Clair- They frustrated me so much in the book, but I believe that they are most definitely one of the cutest couples ever! I love how they overcome everything together, that they were friends first, instead of just a couple.
  4. Tessa Gray and William Herondale- Clary and Jace would never make this list, but Tessa and Will... They have the best chemistry. I mean, they both love books, what more could you want?
  5. Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy- This is a classic romance for me. The things Darcy does for her are just unbelievable!
  6. Rosemarie Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov- I know that there are so many people who ship Rose and Adrian, but really, I've always thought that Dimitri and Rose belonged together. Read the books all over again! The lengths they would go for each other just demonstrates so much!
  7. Fang and Max- I loved these two at the start of the Maximum Ride series. They were so awkward together and I always kept shipping them together. I even cried when Fang left her, writing the note!!! But no. Their ending did not satisfy me. This was one of my favourite romances, yes, but it was ruined.
Anyway, that's all I can think of for now, in my sleep-deprived mode... There's so many more that I could probably list!!!! Tell me if I've missed any!!!
And by the way, I do apologize for the lack of book reviews right now.... I SHALL POST MORE SOON!!!

Keep reading and loving books,

Geraldine

You Might Also Like