Connect with Me!

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More of

Thursday, January 24, 2013 Geraldine Lee 4 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More Of (or at all).

Well, I'm not really fussy about settings; in fact, I never bother thinking about it unless it;s relevant to the story. So, this will be the Top Five Settings I'd Like To See More Of (or at all) instead.
  1. Underwater- This is being fulfilled a bit, I guess. I've seen a few books come out recently to do with mermaids, etc., but I want to read a book where the wildlife of the seas are more involved in the story.
  2. Libraries- My gosh, seriously? I swear, hardly any of the books I read have a library featured in them. I would love to have a library as a setting place when nobody is studying, like the library is used as a place for people to hang and chill.
  3. Malaysia- I would love for more books to be set in Malaysia, because usually all the books I have read are set in America or Australia, France, Britain or some fantasy world (because I like reading fantasy, got a problem with that?). 
  4. Holiday island- A tropical holiday island sounds so cool, exciting and adventurous! There would be caves for treasure-hunting, bonfires at night and Just think of the adventures that could be had on such an island...
  5. Palaces and Castles- Well, there are quite a few books out with palaces and castles as a setting already, but I still haven;t gotten enough of it!! There's just so much intrigue in castles! There's the conspiracy to kill the king, the haunting ghosts... You get the picture. 
So what are your top ten settings you'd like to see more of in books? Comment below!

Keep reading and loving books,

Geraldine

You Might Also Like