Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More ofThe Broke and Bookish, and, by golly, when I found out about it, I decided to join in on the fun! Every Tuesday, a new topic comes out for bloggers to post a list about. This week, it's the Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More Of (or at all).
Well, I'm not really fussy about settings; in fact, I never bother thinking about it unless it;s relevant to the story. So, this will be the Top Five Settings I'd Like To See More Of (or at all) instead.
- Underwater- This is being fulfilled a bit, I guess. I've seen a few books come out recently to do with mermaids, etc., but I want to read a book where the wildlife of the seas are more involved in the story.
- Libraries- My gosh, seriously? I swear, hardly any of the books I read have a library featured in them. I would love to have a library as a setting place when nobody is studying, like the library is used as a place for people to hang and chill.
- Malaysia- I would love for more books to be set in Malaysia, because usually all the books I have read are set in America or Australia, France, Britain or some fantasy world (because I like reading fantasy, got a problem with that?).
- Holiday island- A tropical holiday island sounds so cool, exciting and adventurous! There would be caves for treasure-hunting, bonfires at night and Just think of the adventures that could be had on such an island...
- Palaces and Castles- Well, there are quite a few books out with palaces and castles as a setting already, but I still haven;t gotten enough of it!! There's just so much intrigue in castles! There's the conspiracy to kill the king, the haunting ghosts... You get the picture.
Keep reading and loving books,